Monday, July 2, 2012

Veggie Challenge: Day 8

So I'm a little perplexed today.  Okay, I'm really perplexed.  I stepped on the scale today and it read 192 lbs.  You might say, "Hey... that's great, you put on weight like you wanted to".  But, here's the thing:

1. I weighed in at 188 a week ago.
2. I haven't been consuming anywhere near 3500 calories.
3. I've been going to the bathroom a lot.
4. I put up a lot more weight today than i normally do.
5. My body fat percentage has gone up almost 2%.

Either i'm severely miscalculating my calories or there is something weird thing going on.  Given the fact that i'm on a veggie diet (mostly vegetables) i find it hard to believe i'm eating 3500 calories.  Not to mention all the bathroom trips should of done the obvious but, that would also account for fluid loss too.

I think this deserves...




For the bro's...






3 comments:

  1. Perhaps your body is in starvation mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that cause a break down of muscle and therefore i get lighter?

    ReplyDelete