Saturday, June 30, 2012

Veggie Challenge: Day 5

I think I figured out what the gas culprit was...


No not the crackers but the hummus dip.  Main ingredient is garbanzo beans.  I've had beans before but this stuff... good golly miss molly.  I'm probably going to toss the rest because i don't want to suffer that torture again.

Last night i also popped open a bag of pistachios.  Haven't had those in like a decade but damn i couldn't crack those shells quick enough.  Eating those things was like trying to eat just one Dorito... ain't gonna happen.

Overall, so far so good ... it hasn't been as torturous eating this stuff as i thought it would.  I have noticed my energy levels seems a little down but, it has been only a few days.  This is a morning picture:



2 comments:

  1. Haha! Hummus is awesome! Add some grilled chicken or seared ahi tuna on top... go gluten free with cucumbers... NOM NOM NOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be wearing my NOM NOM NOM shirt in the next post haha. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete